- Expression of Interest - Complete the online expression of interest form.
- Application - Download the application below. The application must be filled by the parent or guardian and returned to the school via post, fax, or email (see mail, fax, and address).
- Interview - The College will consider the application and contact the parent or guardian to arrange an interview with the parent or guardian and the student. At the interview, the parent or guardian will be required to bring the student’s birth certificate and academic history, and any other materials relevant to the student’s past and future performance.
- Agreement - If a student is accepted, the parent and guardian and the College finalise the enrolment agreement.
The following should be provided with your enrolment application form.:
- Birth Certificate
- Health Care Card
- Medicare Card
- Immunisation records
- NAPLAN results (if applicable)
- Report cards